Selected platform upgrades, enhancements, and fixes. If you have any questions about particular updates, contact us here.
NEW: Submission Exports Capability – Digioh can now export submissions on a schedule and upload them to your SFTP server, in addition to S3 and Azure Storage destinations. To configure this for your account, please contact us.
NEW: Automatically generate headline ideas with our AI Headline Generator! This feature is available in the Text 1 section of the editor. Just provide your URL, website type, and a brief description of your box to get 5-10 headline ideas fast!
Added support for Google Analytics 4 (GA4).
Added SSO support using the OpenID Connect protocol. To enable SSO for your account, please reach out to email@example.com.
Added support for Google Sign-In (Note: this requires that your Digioh login is the same as your Gmail address).
New UI Updates (with more to come!)
- The Create New Box button now stands out more.
- Added a Create New Box button under the list of boxes to reduce scrolling.
- Dimensions boxes now allow you to type in values manually.
- Separated the Configuration Controls from the Box Editor to reduce scrolling when creating larger boxes.
- You can now apply CSS to individual pages:
- Added a Form CSS field to enable easier styling:
- Page List now displays the extra page number first so it isn’t cut off.
- Form labels can now include subtext.
- New accounts are now greeted with the updated Digioh Wizard:
- Added HTML support in text fields.
- NEW: EU Data Region for Digioh.
NEW APP: The Internationalization app allows you to display boxes in multiple languages by configuring an accompanying GSheet!
Digioh now supports integrating with Gorgias!
We launched a large update to our analytics and reporting!
- The Analytics tab has been renamed to Reporting.
- Our new Revenue Analytics report allows you to see Digioh’s direct impact on your revenue! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this for your account.
- The new Quiz Analytics report shows how your PRQ is performing.
In Push Planet, you can now configure buttons to trigger an Integration. This is similar to how checkboxes allow you to assign an Integration to them.
When using a Digioh PRQ, you can now display the recommended products directly within your Shopify or Magento landing page!
Digioh now supports integrating with Ometria!
- Launched support for liquid templating in Digioh integrations; reach out to email@example.com to enable this feature.
- We’ve updated our POST universal standardized JSON payload to submissions endpoint, making all Digioh data available to the integration without needing to configure metadata, button data actions, etc.
- Integration/Submission Reference Data: Users can now see the latest submission JSON payload directly within an Integration.
- New PRQ Core Merge Tags make it easier to pass pre-formatted PRQ data to Klaviyo or other similar Integrations, without needing to configure any metadata or custom fields. (Only available if liquid templates are enabled for your account):
Core PRQs will now auto-submit on the Results page, and auto-skip integrations for any prior non-results pages.
The Push Planet default image upload has been resized to 800px instead of 400px.
Launched Custom Domains for Digioh Lightboxes. This will help prevent boxes from being blocked by adblockers.
You can now add unlimited fields to boxes; reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this feature.
Buttons can now be configured to assign a value to a custom field; this is especially useful for surveys and quizzes.
New: Simplified Custom JS environment.
- Parent JS has been removed and Box JS has been refactored into Custom JS – This is now where all JS will reside for your account.
- Note: If you have existing code in Parent JS, your code will continue to function normally and you will still have access to it via the editor. We recommend you migrate the code to Custom JS. Please reach out to support if you have any questions or need assistance.
Updated our Core PRQ functionality:
- You can now see a breakdown of how weights are being applied to better understand why a product is recommended.
- Digioh now supports weighting based on text matching. You can now weight any product containing specific text rather than having to add weights to products individually.
New: Flow Preview! You can now see a visual flow of how a user will move through each step of a lightbox. Very handy when creating surveys or quizzes with branching paths!
Launched Conditional Logic. You can now easily control how a user will navigate through each page of a lightbox based on their previous selections.
Launched the Daily Digest email report. Instead of getting an email after every submission, you will now get a digest on the number of conversions for the previous day.
Launched the ability to have Digioh box iFrame origin be the client domain. This solves CORS issues and allows auto-fill of input fields on iOS devices.
Have a lot of changes to make? Digioh’s new bulk editor allows you to make bulk updates to the metadata for pages of a box and text, button, and image elements. It also allows for updates to the content of text and buttons.
Launched box integration overrides: You can now set the form on pages to override the box’s configured integration. This is useful to skip submitting the page and just use it for gathering data, or if you want the page to fire a specific integration.
Added support for the batch uploading of files.
Added the ability to lock a box. When a box is locked, only the user who locked it can save it. Note: This feature is only available to admins and superusers.
Launched Bulk Editor: save time by modifying Buttons, Text, Images, and Pages themselves in bulk.
Added the ability to name extra pages.
Moved the “breakpoint bar” to the bottom of the preview window.
Automatic updates now apply to all Breakpoints in a Box:
- Text: Text, Font-Face, Color
- Buttons: Click Action (and corresponding sub-actions), Text, Font-Face, Text Color, Border, Background Color
- Labels: Font Face, Text Color
- Inputs: Ghost Text Color, Font Face, Text Color
Note: Automatic breakpoint updates only activate with changes to the main box, which then propagate to breakpoints. This does not necessarily apply to new Box components; only if the component already exists in the Breakpoint. This will not “turn on” any components that are off.
Updated the Editor UI to make Breakpoints and “Pin to Top” options more intuitive.
- Replaced + button with “+Breakpoint”
- Added “Max window width” description to the input field.
- Added a pencil icon next to the breakpoint currently in use for easier editing.
- The Box ID now appears at the top of the editor.
- Replaced “Lock” icon with a “Pin to top” icon
Added support for Universal Merge Tags.
November 18, 2021
Added new themes for email capture and one-tap SMS opt-in.
- Editor now supports up to 50 each of buttons, text elements, images, and HTML elements. Each element can now be accessed in the respective dropdown.
- Added “selected” state to buttons, allowing buttons to act as a checkbox.
- Added button states to the “Extra CSS Styles” setting.
- Added a “Form Values” setting to Buttons for clicked/selected states.
New Custom JS apps:
November 8, 2021
Launched 3 new Custom JS apps:
- Box Auto Close: Close boxes automatically after a set period of inactivity.
- Real-Time Phone Number Formatting (USA): Reject non-numeric inputs and add standardized formatting to numbers automatically.
- Google Tag Manager Metadata Controller: Advanced GTM tracking of conversions and other engagement events.
November 1, 2021
Added three new box themes, located in the Redirect category.
October 18, 2021
Launched Tealium (Event) integration.
New: CSV Spreadsheet Editor Feature.
October 13, 2021
Launched integration with Listrak.
October 8, 2021
Launched several Digioh updates:
- Additional editor optimization enhancements.
- Digioh API v2.2 includes various new functions and features.
- New: ConvertKit integration.
- Console Error Logging: Errors or exceptions in Custom JS are now sent directly to the console in red, regardless of whether you issue the api.print() command.
October 6, 2021
- Editor Loading/Speed Enhancements
- Updated Custom Field labels to include their label text in the navigation dropdown.
- Active fields are now easier to identify. Labels for active fields are white, while inactive labels are gray.
- Fixed issue preventing the “Apply Design Settings To” multiselect dropdown from appearing on Extra Pages.
- Fixed a bug where it wasn’t adding Extra Page 1 through 4 under certain cases.
September 24, 2021
Launched several enhancements to the Digioh editor:
- With the new Global Font setting in the Main Page Layout section, you can apply a specific Font Family to every element in the Box, including Buttons, Text, Form Inputs, and Form Labels. Once applied, you can adjust the Font Family in specific elements as needed.
- The new Apply Design Settings To… feature allows you to style a particular element, then copy those style settings to the same type of element across pages. With the multiselect input, you can control over whether those settings are applied to all elements on all pages, or you can choose specific pages and specific elements.
- The Copy Design Settings From… feature now ignores Metadata, Button Actions, Redirect URLs, and anything not style-related. Anything not copied over will remain as it was originally configured on each element.
September 21, 2021
Added the ability to center-align any element (form, image, button, etc.) on the page. To align an element, just click the green alignment button next to the X & Y positioning controls.
Added two new themes for product recommendation quizzes.
September 20, 2021
Launched the ability to copy any Text, Button, Image, or HTML element’s settings from another element of the same type. Using this feature will copy all design settings into the selected element, but will not affect the element’s X and Y coordinates.
September 16, 2021
Digioh now supports metadata for Widgets, Pages, and all standard and custom form Fields. (Previously, only Text, Image, Button, and HTML elements had Metadata.)
Note: Setting metadata makes those attributes appear in the HTML DOM unless they contain special characters in the key, in which case that metadata will only exist in the “settings” object (in the data level only).
September 14, 2021
- Added ability to customize/suppress loading spinner image.
- Added native support for customizing your close button image.
- New: Open to current page after clicking “copy design settings from.”
September 7, 2021
- Advanced: adds a user to a Klaviyo list, along with any number of custom fields.
- Identify: add a user profile (with custom fields) to Klaviyo without adding them to a list.
September 3, 2021
Launched new landing page themes for Push Planet users.
September 2, 2021
Added the ability to override Box Level Integration(s) at the Page Level within the Editor. You can skip all integrations or choose to run only specific integrations. Box Level integrations will continue to run for any other pages of the box that do not have this override setup.
August 31, 2021
Launched the ability to override the form submit action at the button level.
August 12, 2021
iPost integration: Added comprehensive native integrations for writing data to iPost.
July 29, 2021
New: Now you can add unlimited extra pages to your boxes!
June 17, 2021
Launched WordPress plugin for easy Digioh installation & configuration on WordPress sites.
June 11, 2021
Launched JS app for adding Calendly scheduler widgets to Digioh boxes.
June 4, 2021
Launched Digioh API v2.1.
Improvements to Digioh Conditions editor:
- Added several new rule types for targeting URLs.
- Added “Popular” section to rules list for easy access to frequently-used rules.
June 3, 2021
Launched our Segment integration app, enabling easier integration with Segment.
May 18, 2021
Launched several minor updates:
- Added Braze and Smaily to the Integration dropdown list.
- Fixed multi-factor authentication loop.
- Added custom fields 20-50 to integration field mapping and submissions/analytics.
April 30, 2021
Added support for up to 50 custom fields.
April 29, 2021
Added new Digioh box themes, and updated many existing themes.
April 21, 2021
Digioh now integrates with Segment, allowing you to pass data to Segment, track events, identify users, and target Digioh boxes based on Segment persona traits.
April 6, 2021
Launched Custom JS Apps feature for Admins and Super Users.
March 18, 2021
Added the Language rule to the Conditions editor. This gives you the ability to target forms based on a user’s default browser language.
January 12, 2021
NEW: Launching new boxes is easier than ever with our Step-by-Step Wizard. Just choose the purpose of your box and your desired form factor, and the wizard will show you a list of themes that fit your needs.