Selected platform upgrades, enhancements, and fixes. If you have any questions about particular updates, contact us here.
March 18, 2022
Launched Bulk Editor: save time by modifying Buttons, Text, Images, and Pages themselves in bulk.
January 25, 2022
Moved the “breakpoint bar” to the bottom of the preview window.
Automatic updates now apply to all Breakpoints in a Box:
- Text: Text, Font-Face, Color
- Buttons: Click Action (and corresponding sub-actions), Text, Font-Face, Text Color, Border, Background Color
- Labels: Font Face, Text Color
- Inputs: Ghost Text Color, Font Face, Text Color
Note: Automatic breakpoint updates only activate with changes to the main box, which then propagate to breakpoints. This does not necessarily apply to new Box components; only if the component already exists in the Breakpoint. This will not “turn on” any components that are off.
January 20, 2022
Updated the Editor UI to make Breakpoints and “Pin to Top” options more intuitive.
- Replaced + button with “+Breakpoint”
- Added “Max window width” description to the input field.
- Added a pencil icon next to the breakpoint currently in use for easier editing.
- The Box ID now appears at the top of the editor.
- Replaced “Lock” icon with a “Pin to top” icon
January 17, 2022
Added support for Universal Merge Tags.
November 18, 2021
Added new themes for email capture and one-tap SMS opt-in.
- Editor now supports up to 50 each of buttons, text elements, images, and HTML elements. Each element can now be accessed in the respective dropdown.
- Added “selected” state to buttons, allowing buttons to act as a checkbox.
- Added button states to the “Extra CSS Styles” setting.
- Added a “Form Values” setting to Buttons for clicked/selected states.
New Custom JS apps:
November 8, 2021
Launched 3 new Custom JS apps:
- Box Auto Close: Close boxes automatically after a set period of inactivity.
- Real-Time Phone Number Formatting (USA): Reject non-numeric inputs and add standardized formatting to numbers automatically.
- Google Tag Manager Metadata Controller: Advanced GTM tracking of conversions and other engagement events.
November 1, 2021
Added three new box themes, located in the Redirect category.
October 18, 2021
Launched Tealium (Event) integration.
New: CSV Spreadsheet Editor Feature.
October 13, 2021
Launched integration with Listrak.
October 8, 2021
Launched several Digioh updates:
- Additional editor optimization enhancements.
- Digioh API v2.2 includes various new functions and features.
- New: ConvertKit integration.
- Console Error Logging: Errors or exceptions in Custom JS are now sent directly to the console in red, regardless of whether you issue the api.print() command.
October 6, 2021
- Editor Loading/Speed Enhancements
- Updated Custom Field labels to include their label text in the navigation dropdown.
- Active fields are now easier to identify. Labels for active fields are white, while inactive labels are gray.
- Fixed issue preventing the “Apply Design Settings To” multiselect dropdown from appearing on Extra Pages.
- Fixed a bug where it wasn’t adding Extra Page 1 through 4 under certain cases.
September 24, 2021
Launched several enhancements to the Digioh editor:
- With the new Global Font setting in the Main Page Layout section, you can apply a specific Font Family to every element in the Box, including Buttons, Text, Form Inputs, and Form Labels. Once applied, you can adjust the Font Family in specific elements as needed.
- The new Apply Design Settings To… feature allows you to style a particular element, then copy those style settings to the same type of element across pages. With the multiselect input, you can control over whether those settings are applied to all elements on all pages, or you can choose specific pages and specific elements.
- The Copy Design Settings From… feature now ignores Metadata, Button Actions, Redirect URLs, and anything not style-related. Anything not copied over will remain as it was originally configured on each element.
September 21, 2021
Added the ability to center-align any element (form, image, button, etc.) on the page. To align an element, just click the green alignment button next to the X & Y positioning controls.
Added two new themes for product recommendation quizzes.
September 20, 2021
Launched the ability to copy any Text, Button, Image, or HTML element’s settings from another element of the same type. Using this feature will copy all design settings into the selected element, but will not affect the element’s X and Y coordinates.
September 16, 2021
Digioh now supports metadata for Widgets, Pages, and all standard and custom form Fields. (Previously, only Text, Image, Button, and HTML elements had Metadata.)
Note: Setting metadata makes those attributes appear in the HTML DOM unless they contain special characters in the key, in which case that metadata will only exist in the “settings” object (in the data level only).
September 14, 2021
- Added ability to customize/suppress loading spinner image.
- Added native support for customizing your close button image.
- New: Open to current page after clicking “copy design settings from.”
September 7, 2021
- Advanced: adds a user to a Klaviyo list, along with any number of custom fields.
- Identify: add a user profile (with custom fields) to Klaviyo without adding them to a list.
September 3, 2021
Launched new landing page themes for Push Planet users.
September 2, 2021
Added the ability to override Box Level Integration(s) at the Page Level within the Editor. You can skip all integrations or choose to run only specific integrations. Box Level integrations will continue to run for any other pages of the box that do not have this override setup.
August 31, 2021
Launched the ability to override the form submit action at the button level.
August 12, 2021
iPost integration: Added comprehensive native integrations for writing data to iPost.
July 29, 2021
New: Now you can add unlimited extra pages to your boxes!
June 17, 2021
Launched WordPress plugin for easy Digioh installation & configuration on WordPress sites.
June 11, 2021
Launched JS app for adding Calendly scheduler widgets to Digioh boxes.
June 4, 2021
Launched Digioh API v2.1.
Improvements to Digioh Conditions editor:
- Added several new rule types for targeting URLs.
- Added “Popular” section to rules list for easy access to frequently-used rules.
June 3, 2021
Launched our Segment integration app, enabling easier integration with Segment.
May 18, 2021
Launched several minor updates:
- Added Braze and Smaily to the Integration dropdown list.
- Fixed multi-factor authentication loop.
- Added custom fields 20-50 to integration field mapping and submissions/analytics.
April 30, 2021
Added support for up to 50 custom fields.
April 29, 2021
Added new Digioh box themes, and updated many existing themes.
April 21, 2021
Digioh now integrates with Segment, allowing you to pass data to Segment, track events, identify users, and target Digioh boxes based on Segment persona traits.
April 6, 2021
Launched Custom JS Apps feature for Admins and Super Users.
March 18, 2021
Added the Language rule to the Conditions editor. This gives you the ability to target forms based on a user’s default browser language.
January 12, 2021
NEW: Launching new boxes is easier than ever with our Step-by-Step Wizard. Just choose the purpose of your box and your desired form factor, and the wizard will show you a list of themes that fit your needs.