Campaign Monitor’s powerful email marketing platform provides design, personalization and automation tools that help brands send stunning emails. Digioh integrates with Campaign Monitor to pass real-time data from pop-up forms, preference centers, surveys, quizzes, and landing pages. Follow the steps below to set up your Campaign Monitor integration.
If you are setting up a Digioh integration by yourself, we first recommend reading about Digioh Integration Basics.
Create a New Campaign Monitor Integration
1. Click on Integrations -> “Create New Integration,” and select “Campaign Monitor” from the dropdown.
2. Enter in your Campaign Monitor API Key and Client ID.
- Your API key should look like this: 55e5555a2b455cc217a7a63092bae5555cb99f3b3e5a4caa
- Your Client ID should look like this: a4de1af9555fa1ff0bc555b18a5a555c
- You can find your key/ID by clicking “Account Settings” > “Api Keys” in your Campaign Monitor account.
3. Here is more information on the other settings, but it’s safe to just keep it as-is and hit “Save.”
4. Click “List” and pick the List you want from the dropdowns.
5. Click “Map Fields.” The Email field is mapped by default. Map any desired Custom Fields. You can also Push to a Segment in a List. To push to a Segment in a List, follow the steps here.
6. Finally, go to the Lightbox you wish to connect to Campaign Monitor. Add your new integration to this lightbox by following these instructions.
If you have any questions, contact us, and we can set it up for you.