Before proceeding with the installation and configuration, please ensure that you have the following:
- Access to your Digioh account: Make sure you have login credentials to access your Digioh account.
- A Facebook Ads account: Create a Facebook Ads account if you don’t already have one.
- The Pixel ID: Obtain your Facebook Pixel ID from your Facebook Ads account.
Step 1: Installing the FB Pixel Event App
- Log into your Digioh account.
- Locate the “FB Pixel Event” app within the Digioh App Store or Marketplace.
- Click on the “Install” button to initiate the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Step 2: Configuring the FB Pixel Event App
- After installing the app, you’ll see a page asking for Pixel ID and Event name.
- In the provided field, enter your Facebook Pixel ID obtained in the prerequisites section.
- Specify the event name relevant to the action or interaction you want to track.
- Save the configuration settings.
Step 3: Sending Events to Facebook
- Locate the section of code related to the event you configured in Step 2.
- Ensure that the code snippet provided by the FB Pixel Event app is present in the template.
- Save the changes to the template.
Step 4: Testing and Verifying the Integration
- Visit the relevant page on your website where the Digioh widget is deployed.
- Perform the action or interaction that triggers the event you set up.
- Access the Events Manager within your Facebook Ads account.
- Verify that the event is being tracked by checking for activity related to the event name you specified.
- If the event appears in the Events Manager, the integration is successful.
Alternatively, the Meta Pixel Helper Chrome extension can help you verify the events that are firing.