If your lightbox isn’t showing up as expected, there are a few things you can try to resolve the issue.
2. Make sure you assigned a condition to the lightbox. Your lightbox cannot fire if it doesn’t know when and where to show up. You can add conditions from the list of lightboxes in your account:
Or from within the lightbox editor:
3. Check that your lightbox is turned on and published. Make sure the on/off button to the right of your lightbox is set to “On”. If there isn’t a green checkmark to the right of that button, publish the lightbox as well.
5. If you use Google Tag Manager, be sure to set your lightboxes to fire on both the HTTP and HTTPS version of the page.
6. Try testing your lightbox in an incognito window. If you have session-based rules, they may prevent your lightbox from showing up on your device.
7. Make sure that you don’t have conflicting rules that prevent your lightbox from showing.
If you tried these steps, or if you’d just like our help, email us. We can get you up and running quickly.