Leanplum is a powerful multi-channel engagement platform. You can use Digioh to create web forms and landing page. With the Leanplum + Digioh integration, you can capture Leads, send Events, and update Users in your Leanplum account through our integration with the Leanplum API.
Here is how you can do it:
1. In Your Digioh account Click on “Integrations” and select “Leanplum” from the drop down.
2. Enter in your App ID, Client Key and Event Name
3. Associate the Integration with a Digioh Box in your account.
After adding the Leanplum Integration to one of your Digioh Boxes, click the Save and Preview button.
Submit a test lead, and make sure that the event shows up in your Leanplum account to verify the integration works.
4. Create a new Leanplum “Update User” Integration in Digioh.
Follow the same steps as #1 above, but for the “Form Post URL” enter the following value:
5. Enter your Advanced integration settings for the “Update User” integration.
Follow the same steps as #2 above, but you will notice that the Raw Data format is slightly different:
6. Associate the Integration with a Digioh Box in your account.
Follow the same steps as #3 above. You can choose to associate this Integration with the same Box as step #3, or you can assign it to a different Box. That depends on the data flow that you would like to have happen between Digioh and your Leanplum account.
If you have any questions about setting up a Leanplum integration, send us an email and we’ll be glad to help!