A drop off report is generated whenever the number of conversions or submissions on your account drops by over 80%.
Then turn on drop off reporting, add at least one email address where the reports will be sent daily, and save your changes.
- Conditions_This = Did This Box Change Conditions in the last 7 days (and get published)?
- Conditions_Other = Did Other Box Conditions change in the account (and get published)?
- Priority_This = Did the priority order change in the last 7 days (and get published)?
- JS_7_Days = Has Custom JS been updated in the last 7 days (and then published)?
- Publish_7_Days = Has the Account been Published in the last 7 days?
- Green = Has the Box recovered from the dropoff?
- Red = Has the Box NOT recovered from the dropoff?
- Bold = Was the Box dropoff introduced today?
Top 4 Reasons Dropoffs Happen
- Conditions/Rules were changed.
- You are using an HTML exists jQuery rule and that reference no longer exists on your site.