Often, Digioh users don’t want to show lightboxes on every page of their site. Or, they may want to target particular pages with different lightboxes. In any case, Digioh’s conditions editor provides flexible options for targeting certain URLs with a lightbox or suppressing lightboxes on particular pages.
To display your lightbox on specific pages only, follow these steps.
- Go to the “Conditions” section of the Design Editor.
- Click “Add Conditions,” then “Add New Rule.”
- From the dropdown menu, choose “Current Page URL.”
- Depending whether you want to display the lightbox on one or multiple pages, choose either “Contains” or “Contains Any of These.” Alternately, to suppress lightboxes on certain URLs, you can use the negative (Does NOT…) operators.
- Add your desired page(s). Since it’s not an exact match, you don’t need to enter the entire URL.