If you want to automatically set up Boxes send an SMS message to a phone number, there’s an app for that named Send SMS Message. This app implements a “2 tap SMS Signup” that you can use to have users opt in to communications without typing anything into a form field.
The main features of the app:
- The app will set a Phone number and a Message through Meta fields.
- The user will set a Meta key on a button as well.
- On button click, The message body and recipient field of the phone will be automatically filled by the Meta fields Phone no and Message value.
NOTE: This app only works on iOS and android, so for any boxes using this app we recommend including Box Conditions as follows.
Step 2: Install the “Send SMS Message” app one time. All your boxes can now use the feature.
Step 3: For activating the app feature,
- Open the box and in the Editor section.
- Scroll down to the Box Setting section Click on the Widget button it will open a list of box widget settings.
- At the bottom of the screen enter the metadata fields that are listed in the below table.
|sms_phone_no||+1234567890||Phone number Where message will be sent||Required|
|sms_message||Hello World||SMS message Body||Required|
- Select button in the Box design editor. Add the following meta field in the button setting section. When the user clicks on this button it will send the message.
|sms_submit_button||true||Add send SMS function to Button||Required|
That’s all Send SMS Message is ready to go!
We’re here to help! Contact Contact@digioh.com to ask for help. Thanks for reading.