Zapier makes it easy to integrate different services together to create a custom workflow. Digioh’s Zapier integration makes it easy to trigger different actions in a variety of different services when you get a new lead in Digioh.
For the purposes of this tutorial we’re going to connect Digioh with Mailchimp via Zapier, but the process is similar for most other services.
1. Click this Zapier invite link to get access to Digioh on Zapier.
2. Log into Zapier, and click the Make A Zap button.
3. Use the search bar at the top of the “Choose a Trigger App” page to search for Digioh
4. Click on Digioh below the search bar. On the next page, all you have to do is hit the “Save + Continue” button.
5. On the next page, copy the URL.
6. Head to the integrations section of your Digioh account, and click the New Integration button. On the next page, give your integration a name, select Zapier static webhook from the integration dropdown, and paste the URL you copied in the last step into the static webhook URL field, and then click
7. Back in Zapier, click the “OK I did this” button. You’ll see a message asking you to create a new lead.
Do this by assigning your Zapier integration to a lightbox, and then use the preview of that lightbox to submit a test lead.
After a few seconds, Zapier should recognize the test lead, and allow you to move on to the next step.
8. Now choose your action app. For this example, we’re using Mailchimp, which will show under the Popular Apps section.
9. Select the action you want to trigger when a new lead is submitted and then hit save and continue. In this case, we’re going to add or update a subscriber.
10. On the next page, either select one of the Mailchimp accounts you’ve already linked with Zapier, or add a new one.
11. Ont he next page, pick a list to add your leads to, and use the “insert a field” dropdown and select “email address” for the subscriber email field. Set all other options to your liking.
12. On the next page, Zapier will have you run a test to make sure it can communicate with your Mailchimp account. Once that’s done, your new Zap will be ready to go! Make sure you turn it on, and you’ll be all set!
If you have any trouble getting your Zap set up, let us know, and we’ll help you set it up!