Postscript customers can use Digioh to display targeted lightboxes, sidebars, embed forms, landing pages. and more. Digioh integrates with Postscript to pass captured phone numbers in real-time so your users receive an automatic text message via Postscript.
PostScript Theme 1: Everything is editable (Drag-and-Drop), and you can use custom fonts and colors. Digioh can also design the first one for you.
PostScript Theme 2: This is the one-tap SMS option. Everything is editable (Drag-and-Drop), and you can use custom fonts and colors. Digioh is happy to design the first one for you.
Setting up Your Postscript Integration
To set up your integration, follow these steps:
If you are setting up a Digioh integration by yourself, we first recommend reading about Digioh Integration Basics.
1. Go to the Integrations page in Digioh and click the New Integration button. On the next page, select Postscript from the Integration dropdown, and add your API key to the API key field.
To find your API key in Postscript, click your account name in the upper right-hand corner, then go to the API page
2. On the next screen, enter your Postscript Keyword.
3. Link the integration to the Box.
4. Before adding new subscribers to Postscript, please ensure that you comply with all relevant laws and regulations, such as the TCPA. For more information on SMS compliance, please review Postscript’s Introduction to SMS Compliance. Digioh has a few Postscript specific themes that automatically add the Postscript legal text:
Through the Digioh-PostScript partnership, Digioh can build, design, and integrate two high-converting modals for you at no additional cost.
Please note: If you receive 401 Authorization errors, you may need to add “Bearer” to the front of your API key:
Per Postscript’s documentation:
To authorize and authenticate a request, use your Private API Key in the bearer token header, such as
Authorization: Bearer sk_1234567890abc (partners would see their token closer to
Authorization: Bearer sk_partner_1234567890abc). This allows for general authentication and conducts authorization of the various Postscript API endpoints.
Our legacy authentication method is still supported in the for of the basic auth header, such as
Authorization Basic cGtfMTIzNDU2Nzg5MGFiYzo=. Remember when using this method to always base64 encode this header where the username is your Private API Key and the password is blank, such as
Please contact us if you have any questions. If you need help, we can also set up the entire integration for you.
Additional Resources for Growing Your SMS List:
- (Blog Post) How to Grow Your SMS List with Opt-In Pop-Ups
- (Blog Post) How to Build Mobile-Friendly Forms
- (Blog Post) Increase Conversions with Multi-Step Forms