You can easily embed a Calendly widget within a Digioh Box. This is great for stronger conversion after submitting a lead form or demo request.
You’ll need your Calendly URL, it looks like this: https://calendly.com/digioh/demo
2. Install “Embed Calendly Scheduler” app, with your Calendly URL and the Box ID where you want to embed Calendly.
3. If you will be using Box Preview, you should Publish now to ensure the apps are fully activated.
4. Assuming you already have the Box Main Page form completed, add an Extra Page or Thank You Page for Calendly.
5. Create an HTML block for Calendly. Resize it in the UI as you wish, and add any extra text or buttons around the block. Note that the Calendly box does not appear while in the editor; it will display only in preview or when live on your site.
6. In the HTML block, paste this placeholder to help Calendly embed:
<div id="calendly-inline-widget data-auto-load="></div>
7. (Optional) By default, Digioh will pass any utm parameters to Calendly to preserve attribution. If Calendly could display on a page other than the landing page, we suggest you also install the Digioh app “Preserve UTM Parameters in Cookies”, so that utms are carried from page to page. You only need to do this once.
Done! Calendly will display on the page, and it will prepopulate name and email from the initial form.