You can control the flow of boxes based on Blueshift profile data, for example to suppress boxes when email and/or phone is known, or skip pages. To do this, install the Blueshift app: from profile menu top right, go to “Custom JS (Apps)”, find and install the Blueshift Dynamic Boxes app.
The app is configured with metadata as follows:
- bst_cookie_field : custom_DD – required account-level metadata, where to store the Blueshift cookie value
- bst_email_skip_to : thx|ep1|… – page-level metadata on the page-to-skip
- bst_phone_skip_to : thx|ep1|… – page-level metadata on the page-to-skip, must be sibling of bst_sender_id
- bst_sender_id : DDDDD – page-level metadata on the page-to-skip, must be sibling of bst_phone_skip_to
- bst_noop_page : true|false – page-level metadata, if we collect email and find that the user has all subscriptions captured by the box, then we skip to this page
Contact Digioh support ahead of using this app so that we can ensure that the API integration is configured: email@example.com