Digioh’s drag-and-drop form builder allows websites to double conversions with targeted, dynamic offers for each visitor.
Digioh integrates seamlessly with Iterable so you can start passing new leads to Iterable right away. With our completely-custom Iterable integration, you can customize exactly how you send data to Iterable. We also offer an easy one-click integration with the Iterable API.
If you are setting up a Digioh integration by yourself, we first recommend reading about Digioh Integration Basics.
To set up your real-time Iterable integration, follow these instructions.
1. Log into your Digioh account
2. Click Integrations.
3. Click New Integration.
4. Name your integration, select Iterable from the dropdown menu, and click Create Integration.
5. On the next page, enter your Iterable API key, and click Save. To find your API key, log into your Iterable account and click this link
6. Go back to the Integrations page, find the Iterable integration you just created, and click Choose a List
7. On the next page, click the Select link to the right of the list you want to use
8. Repeat steps 1 through 7 for each Iterable list you want to use with Digioh.
New leads submitted to Iterable via Digioh will show up in the list associated with the integration you connected. To see your new leads in Iterable, head to Users > Lists and then select the list your leads are sent to.
On the next page, scroll to the bottom to see your leads list, or use the filters at the top of the page to find the lead
If you need help setting up your Iterable integration, send us an email, and we’ll be glad to help.