By connecting Google Analytics 4 (GA4) to Digioh, you can see reporting for Digioh Attributed Revenue. Digioh Revenue Analytics is based on eCommerce purchase data in GA4 in conjunction with Digioh Standard Events.
- Enabled Enhanced eCommerce in GA4.
- Connected Digioh to GA4 and selected the property corresponding to where you are deploying Digioh.
- Created all required Custom Dimension and Custom Audiences from the Digioh GA Setup Screen.
- Have installed the GA4 Tracking App in Digioh.
After setting up prerequisites, there will be no data immediately available to Digioh reports since GA typically lags by up to 24 hours.
Revenue Analytics Dashboard
All of these key revenue metrics are based on the Digioh Revenue Attribution audience you created during setup. You can modify this Custom Audience in GA4 to reflect whatever attribution model you desire. By default, Digioh will claim attribution for purchase transactions when a visitor session:
- Submits a Digioh Box form, or
- Redirects from a Digioh Box, and
- Completes a purchase in the same calendar day
Product Recommendation Quizzes typically submit and redirect at the end, so Digioh attribution will be based on quiz completion.
Revenue Analytics metrics are calculated for the selected reporting period as follows:
- Revenue: total transaction revenue attributed to Digioh.
- Attribution: % of Digioh Attributed Revenue to your Total Revenue.
- Conversion: eCommerce conversion rate for Digioh Attributed sessions.
- CVR Lift: Digioh attributed eCommerce conversion rate vs. all visitor eCommerce conversion rate.
- Subscribers: the number of email or phone numbers collected by Digioh Boxes
Questions? Suggestions? Please send us an email here.